Sunday, October 11, 2009

~Once and again~

Greetings,

For those who don't know me, my name is Jennifer. I am a professional voice actress, and this blog will partially cover my experiences and updates concerning that work. For voiceover work (anime, video games, etc), I go by Jennifer Alyx. I am also a fiction writer, for which I use my real name: Jennifer Alyx Truxillo. For writing though, I am still searching for an agent. I have a completed young adult paranormal romance novel (102k words), and another which is currently being written as I go through said agent search. This blog will also cover my experiences in the agent search and hopefully publication process, any updates I have, and field questions or ask them of other actors and/or writers out there.

I am going to keep it short and sweet for now, but I should return soon for another post.

~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment